Thursday, November 15, 2012

November Barn/Tag Sale

I was at the Stylish Patina Barn late tonight, but finally got nearly everything tagged, the decorations up and the furniture in place. Had to call it quits at 8:00 cuz I was getting cold and hungry.
We're just one booth of many, open this weekend, three fabulous days, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 10-5 each day. 
4051 Standford Ct., near Frederick, Maryland

 I've had these bingo card for years and finally got crafty with them and packaged them up with cardboard, holiday material and greens.

This is the overall look of the booth...holiday red accents. So cheery!






 








 My obsession with milk glass continues!

 Krista's upcycled handwarmers spilling from an old galvanized pail.





 I can't tell you how much fun I had making these little vintage vignettes. So darn cute!





I've also put my felting machine to work, embellishing away late into the night to make these wintery pins. Put some sparkle in your holidays!


The Barn is open this weekend....hope to see you there. I'll be working on Sunday, 10-5.

No comments:

Post a Comment